Aurifil Mako Cotton Thread - 50 wt. - 1422 yard spool - #2566 Wisteria
# # 2605 Grey
1 left. Hurry before it's gone!
Aurifil Mako 50 wt. Mercerized Cotton Thread
1300 meters / 1422 yards
Long staple, Egyptian cotton
- Hand applique' :† Ideal for all types of hand applique'. †From needle turning to using prepared shapes, the 50wt is thin and with all the colors available you can match your shape perfectly.
- Hand piecing :† A great weight for hand piecing.
- Longarm quilting :† Perfect for creating texture where you donít want the thread to be a feature.† Great for backgrounds, stitch in the ditch, basting quilts, wholecloth quilting, or micro quilting for dense background designs.
- Machine applique' :† Ideal when a very fine finish is desired.† This weight disappears so your fabric is the feature.† Use for a straight stitch, small zig zag , Blind hemming stitch, and Blanket stitch.
- Machine piecing :† Gives a great result with a nice flat seam every time.
- Machine quilting :† Use for very detailed machine quilting with a lot of back tracking such as feathers and heavy background quilting. †Perfect for quilting that creates texture when you donít necessarily want to see the quilting lines.† Use the same thread in the bobbin.† Titanium Top Stitch 80/12 needle
Color # 2605, Grey